Cake with 2 chocolate creams
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I put the pieces in a saucepan of broken milk chocolate together with 100 ml of liquid cream, I mixed until the chocolate melted but it didn't boil. I let it cool.
I did the same with the dark chocolate (2 cioco + 200 liquid cream)
We prepare the syrup: in a cup we put 150 ml of cold water, in which we mixed 3 tablespoons of sugar. We put a little rum essence (do not put in the vial as it is oily)
When the cream cooled, I beat well with the mixer until a fine cream formed.
In the dark chocolate one I put a little rum essence, and in the milk one, the almond essence (according to taste)
I syruped the first sheet, I put the bitter cream about 3/4 of the amount, I put the 2nd sheet, I syruped it, I put the milk cream without 1 tablespoon, I put the 3rd sheet, I syruped it and I spread well on the whole surface, the remaining milk cream (1 tablespoon), and with the remaining bitter one, I decorated as seen in the picture.
Krem a la Krem cake
Krem a la Krem cake is one of the cake recipes you must have in your recipe book! Anyone who knows me knows that I have a great passion in this life: to make homemade cakes. And torture. The more complicated, the better! Do I always clean the recipe books of my friends' mothers and grandparents and, when I find a recipe with at least 4 baked sheets on the bottom of the tray, 2 steamed creams and at least one icing? Pfffff, my heart is growing! Why? Because cakes, baking, complicated recipes are a real therapy for me! Click HERE to access the entire collection of Homemade Cakes!
When I am sad? Bake a cake! I prepare all the ingredients, I read the recipe 4 times, I adapt it to my tastes, I prepare all my utensils and I immerse myself in the recipe. For me, to "immerse" myself in a recipe means to put everything aside: worries, problems, dissatisfaction, bad days. All my attention and all my soul moves in the recipe, in the cream that MUST come out, in the sheets that are not allowed to break and must be perfectly ripe, golden and all of the same thickness. Click HERE to access the entire collection of Homemade Cakes!
Many of my dark and oppressive thoughts have turned into spectacular cakes and pies. I challenge you, dear gospo-divas, to try this "therapy"! And you don't have to make the most complicated cakes, you just have to bake them. And the recipe for Krem a la Krem cake it is also perfect for beginners in desserts, but also for those like me, accustomed to complex cakes.
Why do you have to try the Krem a la Krem Cake recipe?
Krem a la Krem cake is a breath of fresh air on a hard day, it prepares quickly and at the end you have a cake that looks very "worked". A fluffy and moist countertop, which looks syrupy… but it is not. A fine cream, which seems to be made of at least 5-6 yolks, in a steam bath, with care and skill… but it is not! And a perfect glaze, neither too soft nor too hard, in which you can stick your teeth and be satisfied with the taste of chocolate. Like you're a master chocolatier… but you're not J Because Krem a la Krem Cake is so easy to make!
Cake with biscuit top and 2 chocolate creams
A delicious and very chocolate cake that I made for three celebrants on the occasion of St. George's Day. If you like chocolate, it's impossible not to like this cake with milk chocolate mousse and white chocolate mousse.
INGREDIENTS FOR BISCUITS (26 cm shape):
-300 GR. BISCUITS (I used petit beurre biscuits)
1. The biscuits are crushed in a very small food processor and mixed with the melted butter. The resulting mixture is placed in the tray in which we are going to mount the cake to put it in the fridge. I used a form with removable walls that I greased. shortly after I added the biscuit mixture and pressed well.
2. After you have pressed them very well, put them in the fridge until the creams are ready.
INGREDIENTS FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM:
Because I wanted the layer of white chocolate to be larger than the layer of milk chocolate, I made more white cream. This is how I used:
WHITE CREAM PREPARATION:
1. Put the gelatin soaked in a tablespoon of water. 300 ml of whipped cream put in a saucepan and heat without boiling. Remove from the heat and add the finely chopped chocolate and mix very well until completely homogenous. .When the mixture is warm (not hot) add the softened gelatin and mix well. Set aside, while the remaining 150 ml of whipped cream is beaten well with the mixer. When the whipped cream is well beaten, add the chocolate mixture and mix well until completely homogenous.
2. Remove the form from the fridge and add the white cream over the counter and then put it back in the fridge until the cream 2 is ready.
INGREDIENTS FOR MILK CHOCOLATE CREAM:
It is prepared in the same way as the first cream, except that we put 200 ml of cream with 200 gr. Of chocolate on the fire.
When it is ready, pour it over the previous cream and leave it to cool for a few hours, preferably until the next day when it is removed from the form and garnished according to your preferences.
Method of preparation
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
Chocolate cream cake
Top: Whole eggs beat well, gradually add sugar, mix everything for about 15 minutes until
Cake with 2 kinds of chocolate
- Leaf cake:
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- esenta de rom
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate mousse:
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 400 ml whipped cream
- 4 g gelatin
- vanilla essence
- White chocolate mousse:
- 200 g white chocolate
- 400 ml whipped cream
- 6 g gelatin
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 150 g cream cheese
- vanilla essence
- Chocolate glaze:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- cream for whipped cream, as long as the chocolate reaches the desired consistency
For the sheets: In a bowl dilute the broth with water, then add the oil, sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolves. Then add the flour with the baking soda quenched with lemon juice and knead a dough that no longer sticks to your hands and easy to spread. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts and spread them in sheets of size 28 (vertical) and 33 horizontally using baking paper so that the sheets do not break. Bake the sheets in the oven for approx. 8-10 minutes each or depending on the oven of each.
For the cream: Put the cornstarch, sugar and milk in a kettle little by little so as not to form lumps. Put the kettle on the stove and mix with a whisk always until the cream thickens, add the lemon juice and mix until everything is well blended. Put the cream aside and divide it into 2 equal parts. On one side we put dark chocolate and 100 g butter, and on the other side we put the peel and juice of an orange and 100 g butter. Mix the creams well until smooth.
For assembly: Place a plastic wrap on a piece of cardboard and put the first sheet, then the chocolate cream, the second sheet, the orange cream and at the end the last sheet we wrap the cake in plastic wrap, and on top we place another piece of cardboard and put the cake in the fridge until the next day, it is preferable to put a few weights on top to press the sheets well.
When we serve it, sprinkle powdered sugar on top!
1. You can replace cornstarch with flour!
2. You can replace brown sugar with white sugar, but 1-2 tablespoons less because it is sweeter!
I beat the egg whites hard foam then I put the sugar and I beat again, the yolks and at the end the flour + the baking powder (and cocoa for the black top).
Bake in a cake pan greased and lined with flour or baking paper, until the toothpick is clean. Then allow to cool well.
Boil the walnut cream over low heat until it thickens. Allow to cool.
Chocolate cream: 200ml milk, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon cocoa tip, 2 tablespoons sugar, 100g butter, 1 tablespoon flour I mixed them and boiled them over low heat until the cream thickened. Then I put 100g raisins soaked for 10-15 minutes in a bottle of rum essence, along with rum, in cream and mixed. I let it cool.
Cake arrangement: syrupy black countertop / nut cream / syrupy yellow countertop / chocolate cream / whipped cream.
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Mix the egg whites with hard salt powder. Add the sugar all at once and mix until it dissolves, and finally the foam formed is dense and shiny.
4. Incorporate the yolks into the egg whites, mixing lightly. Add the oil and gently incorporate it with the mixer.
5. Mix the flour with the cocoa, and sift the mixture into the composition in two or three tranches, mixing after each tranche. Gently wrap it with a spatula, in circular motions, from top to bottom.
6. Pour the composition into a square tray (20x20 cm) (I used a silicone tray that must be greased with oil, if you use a metal tray do not forget to line it with baking paper), and put in the oven for 30 -40 minutes, or until the toothpick test passes.
7. Remove the tray from the oven to cool completely. Then cut the worktop once horizontally.
1. Cut the chocolate and put it with 300 g of liquid cream in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the composition is homogeneous. Turn off the heat, add the rest of the liquid cream and stir vigorously.
2. Allow the composition to cool completely to room temperature, then place in the refrigerator for 40-60 minutes.
3. Take it out of the fridge, mix it until it increases in volume and lightens in color, and then use it for assembly.
1. Put a slice of top on a plate, syrup it, spread the jam on top of it, put half of the cream in a pos with two closed stars and put the cream on top of the jam.
2. Put the other slice on the counter, syrup it, take 2-3 lg of cream and melt it, let it cool for 1-2 minutes then pour it over the slice on the counter. Put the rest of the cream in the pos and decorate the cake.