Pepper specialty stuffed with chicken and yolks
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The GastroArt challenge
I gladly join this challenge. I admire and congratulate everyone who is involved in promoting Romanian cuisine, but also those who are bold and full of innovation.
Of course, when it comes to minced meat, many options can be made, not just stuffed peppers. In the end, many vegetables can be filled: tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, not to mention peppers, only they are the best known. Initially I wanted to choose another vegetable, but I stayed on the peppers because I don't have very pleasant memories about them. I haven't been and still am not a big fan of stuffed peppers. When I was a child, they were like a bad summer dream :)) Then I grew up and no, my tastes diversified, I accepted this food, but rarely once a year. I remember that the best peppers seemed to me to be the ones made by my mother, but not anyway. He made a meat filling like for sarmale and stuffed peppers and squash with it, and from what was left he made some sarmale. Put everything in a clay pot, add lots of tomatoes and simmer in the oven. In this way the peppers borrow different flavors from the other vegetables, especially from the sour cabbage from the sarmale…
Today I bring you the pepper version that seems to me to satisfy my culinary taste the most. We know very well that when we cook the pepper, it turns completely. Well, this variant of baked and then stuffed peppers is absolutely delicious! The pepper becomes sweet, and in combination with meat and vegetables the transformation is spectacular.
From Africa & icircn your home: piri piri sauce recipe
Named after a plant originally cultivated in Mozambique by Portuguese explorers, piri piri is that delicious sauce you will never get tired of. One of its main advantages is the fact that you have the possibility to adapt it to your tastes, changing the quantities or modifying the spices.
The great challenge of this sauce is that it becomes really insane when it is prepared with a kind of hot pepper called & bdquoochi de poul & rdquo african, a variety of Capsicum chinense. If you haven't traveled around Africa and you don't know anyone who lives on the black continent, know that you can design piri piri sauce with any variety of hot pepper or chili.
We will no longer keep you in suspense and we present this wonderful recipe below!
- 450 grams of hot peppers (specialty of choice)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (you can find it at the supermarket)
- & frac12 cup of ground coriander
- & frac14 cup of chopped basil
- & frac12 cup of olive oil
- the juice from a lemon
- salt to taste.
Method of preparation:
- You will not be fooled into believing that the recipe for piri piri sauce is so simple. Simply mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Store & icircn in a glass jar in the refrigerator. The piri piri sauce can be stored for a few months in good condition, with an acidic pH (if you want to keep it even longer, you can add vinegar), but we believe that you will get it ready much faster than that.
How do you consume it? The piri piri sauce is so fragrant that you will not be able to get your hands on it, but the chefs recommend it with chicken wings, seafood or fish. You're going to lick your fingers.
Originally from Africa, piri piri sauce is a very easy to prepare, tasty and aromatic specialty, which will light up the taste buds in the most pleasant way. We can't wait to find out if you're going to try the piri piri sauce and how you're going to eat it!
See also… 5 secrets to making the best cabbage rolls
1. A pretty big problem when making sarmale is burning. You can burn them very easily. To avoid this problem, we recommend using a cast iron bowl with a thick bottom.
Also, the lid must be well placed, so as to stifle the sarmales as well as possible.
2. Another secret is butter. We recommend that you place a few pieces of butter on the sarmale before baking.
3. The way of baking is also very important. To get the richest taste possible, we recommend using a bed of vegetables.
You can use any vegetables you want, you just have to cut them into small pieces and place them on the bottom of the pot.
Season with salt and pepper, add the oil, cream and finally the sarmales. You can also add smoked bacon or ham, to have a tasty garnish.
4. You can add dry wine for boiling.
5. Sausages made from vine leaves are recommended to boil in sour cream and garlic sauce.
Chicken with baked pepper sauceChicken with baked pepper sauce
Chicken with baked pepper sauce
- 500 g chicken breast
- 5-6 bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 1 red
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper, paprika - to taste
- 200 ml sm & acircnt & acircnă for cooking
Method of preparation
You decide what size the pieces of chicken used should be, we left them quite large, as you can see. After bringing them to the desired size / shape, fry them in a pan for 3 minutes on each side.
Temper the peppers, if you don't already have them. Cut them as small as possible. In a frying pan, sauté the onion with the garlic and tomato, season with salt, pepper and paprika (sweet or spicy, to taste). Add sm & acircnt & acircna and after 3 minutes and peppers.
If you want the sauce to be creamy, pass it through a blender. If not, you can leave it like this without any problems. Bring the chicken and the pepper sauce to the same bowl, put the lid on and leave it on the fire until it penetrates the whole chicken (maximum 7-8 minutes).
1. Cooked food ideas - 4 delicious recipes for vegetarians
If you have decided to follow a vegetarian diet and are looking for cooked food ideas, find out, below, 4 extremely tasty recipes that you can prepare quickly, both for breakfast and for lunch or dinner. .
Shakshuka is a North African specialty that contains eggs laid in a spicy and extremely delicious tomato sauce. It is recommended for breakfast, but you can also serve it successfully at lunch. Find out below the secret to getting a perfect dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large, chopped yellow onion
- 1 large red chopped bell pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed or chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of buoy
- 1 large box of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 husband eggs
- ½ chopped cane cheese
- Bread for serving.
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Separately, heat the oil in a stainless steel pot and fry the onion a little on the stove, together with the bell pepper. Add salt and mix until the onion softens and becomes translucent (about 4-6 minutes), then add the garlic, tomato paste, cumin and paprika.
- Mix well for 1-2 minutes, then pour the box of tomatoes and add coriander. Bring everything to a boil for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Break the eggs, leaving room between them, add a little of the tomato mixture over the egg whites and then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the pot in the oven and let the composition cook for 8-12 minutes.
- When everything is ready, take the pot out of the oven, sprinkle with the chopped feta cheese and fresh coriander leaves and serve with bread.
1.2. Pumpkin cream soup
This soup has a very creamy texture due to coconut milk and is very healthy. Slightly spicy and flavorful, pumpkin soup is always a perfect choice for family meals. Find out how easy it is to prepare!
- A big pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of large or 6 medium garlic, pressed or chopped
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon of cloves
- cayenne pepper and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups vegetable soup
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds.
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius and place a baking sheet on a tray.
- Halve the pumpkin and carefully remove all the seeds, then cut each piece in half, to get 4 quarters.
- Grease each piece of pumpkin with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place them face down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes or more, then set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Separately, heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot and add the onion, garlic and salt to the pan. Cook everything for about 8-10 minutes, until the onion becomes translucent.
- Remove the peel from the pumpkin and add the core to the pot on the fire, along with the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and pepper. Use a spoon to grind the pumpkin a little, then add the vegetable soup and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes, during which time mix the flavors.
- While the cream soup is boiling, fry the pumpkin seeds in a pan over medium or low heat, stirring frequently, until golden, then allow to cool.
- Add the coconut milk and maple syrup to the pumpkin mixture, stir for 2-3 minutes, then remove the soup from the heat and let it cool.
- Put everything in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the soup into bowls, sprinkle with fried pumpkin seeds and serve.
1.3. Sicilian penne with fried eggplant
You will love this penne recipe and you will definitely cook it many times from now on because it is delicious, it is very easy to prepare and it goes perfectly with a glass of red wine. See below what the necessary ingredients are and how to prepare them!
- 2 cups homemade tomato sauce
- 2 medium eggplants
- ¼ cup + 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 pack of pens
- ½ cup of freshly chopped basil, plus a few leaves for garnish
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¾ cups of grated ricotta cheese or parmesan.
Ingredients for tomato sauce:
- 1 large box of peeled whole tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion, cleaned and halved
- 2 cloves whole, clean garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste.
How to prepare tomato sauce:
- Boil a box of tomatoes, halved onions, garlic cloves, olive oil and oregano in a pot. Let the composition simmer for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Don't forget to turn on the hood or leave the window a little cracked, because the room will be filled with steam.
- Remove the pan from the heat, toss the onion, chop the garlic cloves with a fork and add the mixture to the blender to blend. Add salt to taste.
How to prepare Sicilian pens:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the eggplant, then cut them into rounds, grease them on both sides with olive oil and arrange them in a tray lined with baking foil. Put the tray in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes on each side. When they are ready, set them aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, keeping a cup of water in which they boiled.
- Heat the prepared tomato sauce and add the cooked eggplant, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, fresh basil and oregano.
- Add the pasta over the sauce, along with a few tablespoons of the water in which they boiled. Mix lightly, then add 2/3 of the grated cheese, the rest being kept for the garnish. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the pasta on a plate, sprinkling the remaining cheese on each portion. Add a few basil leaves and lightly sprinkle with a little olive oil. Good appetite!
1.4. Vegetarian pizza
This pizza recipe is a real culinary delight, both for vegetarians and for people who prefer meat. To make it perfect, you have to leave it in the oven for a few more minutes than an ordinary pizza, so that all the flavors blend very well. Find out everything you need to know to prepare the tastiest vegetarian pizza!
- 1 whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- partially degreased mozzarella cheese
- 1 can of artichokes, cut into small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ seedless Kalamata olive cup, cut into smaller pieces
- fresh basil
- parmezan race fin
- Optional: halved almonds.
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 260 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the pizza dough on a counter sprinkled with flour and distribute the sauce evenly so as to leave about 2.5 centimeters on the edge.
- Put the spinach leaves over the sauce, followed by the mozzarella, artichokes and the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the pizza in the oven and let it bake well, until you get a golden crust (about 10-12 minutes).
- Transfer the pizza to a flat plate, then sprinkle over the fresh basil and Parmesan. Congratulations and serve!
Stuffed peppers with special white wine sauce & # 8211 a real star on the holiday table!
Regardless of the season, stuffed bell peppers are a dish suitable for any occasion. We present you a recipe for stuffed bell peppers, with delicious white wine sauce. Get a delight of big days with a great aroma. The delicious filling, which contains the secret ingredient & # 8211 white wine, is juicy and fragrant. These peppers will become a unique decoration of the holiday table.
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PORTIONS
& # 8211 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the top of the peppers and remove the seeds. Wash the peppers and lids.
2. Peel an onion and finely chop it. Wash the tomatoes and remove the spine. Cut it into four equal parts.
3. Peel and wash the carrot. Cut it into slices or pass it through a large grater.
4. Peel the bread and soak it in a bowl of warm milk. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic. Beat an egg in a small bowl.
5. Pass through the ham mincer, pork and beef. If desired, you can cut the meat as small as possible with a knife. Arrange the minced meat in a bowl. Add the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, egg and wine. Season with salt and mix well.
6. Fill the peppers with the prepared mixture. Cover them with lids and secure them with toothpicks.
7. Heat the oil with two tablespoons of water in a deep frying pan. Arrange 3-4 peppers in the pan and simmer for 10 minutes. Do the same with the remaining peppers. Transfer the peppers to a larger saucepan (arrange them in a single layer).
8. Mix 750 ml of pepper juice prepared with chopped onion. Simmer for 10 minutes until a brown mass. Add the tomatoes and carrots. Boil for 5 minutes. Stir regularly.
9. Sprinkle with sifted flour and mix. Boil the mixture for 12 minutes. Pour the wine and 1 liter of water. Boil for 15 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
10. Chop the vegetable mixture with a blender until you get a sauce. Pour the sauce into the pan with the peppers. Sprinkle with salt and put the pan on the fire. Simmer for 15 minutes. During cooking, carefully turn the peppers from side to side. Serve the hot peppers.
Note: Nutritional value per 100 g - 991 Kcal, Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates - 18 / 93.4 / 17.4.
Chicken specialty with vegetables
Pain is a burden! This goes without saying, but we must not minimize the consequences of any pain, chronic or acute. The most commonly used treatments in Western culture are pills and antibiotics. However, in recent years, there has been a trend towards a return to traditional remedies, natural remedies and alternative medicine practices specific to Eastern Eastern culture.
Given that there is not (yet) an ideal medical practice, 100% safe and universally valid, most likely, the truth is in the middle of the two cultures. One such product that has appeared relatively recently on the market but has been used for thousands of years is CBD oil cream.
For starters, what is CBD?
If the term "CBD" is foreign to you, it is useful to know that this is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a natural extract from the cannabis plant. And no, this substance has no hallucinogenic effects, because it does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the substance that places cannabis use outside the law. Therefore, in Romania, any product containing cannabidiol is perfectly legal.
What is CBD cream used for?
When you apply creams or ointments on the skin, they can have benefits both for the surface of the skin and for the layers under the dermis. Most CBD oil creams work on both levels. The human body has an endocannabinoid system that normalizes appetite, mood, pain and pleasure.
Cannabinoid substances, such as CBD, activate the endocannabinoid system through skin receptors, muscle tissue, and nerve endings. This explains why most CBD creams are used to relieve chronic pain, inflammation and itching.
How to use cannabidiol cream?
Usually, the use of such creams with CBD oil is extremely simple. For local treatment, you need to identify the source of the pain or discomfort and just apply the cream. The process is similar to using a moisturizer.
Depending on the amount of CBD oil in the composition of the cream, you will be able to get faster or slower effects. It is advisable to start using this type of cream with a lower concentration and, over time, you can increase the percentage of cannabidiol. Watch out! If you have allergic problems, read the list of ingredients carefully and consult your doctor before using the cream.
The benefits of CBD cream
The main effects of using products that are applied directly to the skin and contain cannabidiol are to reduce the sensation of pain, reduce inflammation and improve skin health. For example, two common conditions in which the use of a CBD cream is recommended are arthritis and psoriasis. Moreover, although the application of the cream is local, the effects are felt throughout the body. You will feel more relaxed, calmer and less stressed!
The advantages of using a cream based on CBD oil are numerous and are very quickly noticeable. To be sure of the quality of the product of your choice, consult the varied offer from CBDLife. Choose the product that best suits your needs. Get rid of pain and discomfort in a simple and natural way. Do not hesitate, try!
In order for the cooked vegetables to retain their color, take them out of the water in which they were boiled and place them in a bowl with cold water or ice cubes.
Searched words "peppers-stuffed-with-meat"
The peppers are washed and their backs are lightly removed so that they do not break. Onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped.
First chop the onion, grate the carrots through a small grater. Put a little oil in a saucepan and coat the onion with the carrot, add the broth
Boil 200 ml of water with concentrate (or juice from soup, brine, etc.) with sugar and broth. Mix the oil in a saucepan
We boil the washed potatoes in salted water. At the same time we prepare the minced meat filling. In a saucepan, chopped onion
The rice is cleaned of impurities, washed and boiled in half in cold water with a few drops of oil. After boiling, drain well. Onion
In a frying pan with hot oil, fry the finely chopped onion, add the box of tomatoes and after it has dropped and a sauce has formed, turn it over.
Bake the peppers on a plate, peel them, remove the seeds and the spine so that the pepper remains as whole as possible. spine
Wash the rice well. Mix the meat well with the rice, grated carrot, spices, onion and finely chopped greens, then add and
For this recipe I used 4 kapia peppers which I cut into 3 because they were very big and I couldn't fill them. It was for
The rice is washed in several waters and left to soak for approx. 20 minutes or until it blooms a little. Onions are cleaned, washed, put on
Wash the peppers well and remove the stalks with seeds. The stalks are kept as a "lid".
Wash the peppers. Then the lids will be cut, and the inside of the peppers will be cleaned with a teaspoon. The lids are placed in a bowl, for
The rice is cleaned if necessary and washed in several waters, drained and added to the pan with 50 ml of oil where it is slightly cooked.
First we deal with peppers. cut with a knife next to the spine and keep the lids with the tail
Wash the pepper, remove the stalk and clean the seeds. Put the rice to swell in hot water. Peel an onion, chop it
The peppers are washed, the lid is cut and the back is removed, the same is done with the tomatoes, the zucchini is cut into 2 pieces. it
The meat, carrot, dill, parsley and onion are passed through the mincer and then mixed with washed rice, egg, broth and spices.
Prepare the peppers, cut the stalks and remove the seeds, rinse and drain on the sink. Peel the leeks, chop them
Wash the peppers and tomatoes, then divide the seeds with the seeds through a small lid made with a knife, cut the tomatoes.
Put the carrot on the small grater, finely chop the onion and put them together to harden in oil, until they soften, without browning. Add
Mix all the ingredients and fill the washed and crushed peppers. Place in a saucepan in which to put a little olive oil
The peppers are cleaned of stalks and seeds, washed and grown on top. The meat is washed, sliced, cut into pieces, the onion is cleaned,
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
Put the minced meat in a larger bowl. Chop the onion and bell pepper, grate the carrot. The greens are finely chopped. it
The meat is passed through a mincer and add finely chopped onions, well-washed rice, egg, greens, salt and pepper to taste. Interfere
Heat the onion, add the tomatoes, then the meat, then the spices, leave it on the fire for about 10 minutes and stir to keep it from burning. take
Cut the caps of the peppers round with a knife, clean them well, wash them and drain them. I do this operation in the evening,
In a pot, put the pieces of meat in boiling salted water. Froth, leave them for another 10 minutes and then take them out on a plate. Zeama in
Cook the onion. We keep 2 tablespoons for the sauce, the rest is put in the minced meat. Onion for sauce with carrot, celery, tomato pulp
Why put baking soda on meat before cooking it: the smart housewife's trick
Regardless of the meat you choose to cook, whether it's chicken legs or a beef steak, you definitely want the dish to be tender and tasty.
And the tenderness of a steak is an intense topic discussed by the great chefs of the world. Of all the tricks you probably already know, we are proposing a simple and extremely effective one today. All you need is the ordinary baking soda, which you will use to make a kind of marinade. Soaking the meat in a solution of baking soda and water increases the pH of its surface, which keeps it tender when it is set on fire.
Cooksillustrated.com has also done a little experiment that will answer the question you probably asked yourself from the first few pages of this article: "How long do I leave the meat to marinate?". Well, the experimenters found that there was no difference between a meat left to marinate for 20 minutes and a bicarbonate of water or one left for 45 minutes. The acidic reaction that occurs on the surface of the meat takes place very quickly and there is no need to leave the preparation & icircn marinated for tens of minutes.
For this method, you need a large container, & icircn that you put water, a teaspoon of baking soda, but also a drop of salt. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Afterwards, you can continue to season the meat, depending on your preferences. You can make good baking soda on any kind of meat, except fish, and no matter how & icircn you choose to cook it, whether it is fried, baked or grilled.
Even more interesting is the fact that the taste of baking soda will not be felt at all, because it will be "masked" by the aroma of the other spices you use to marinate the meat.
Another way to use baking soda for frying is to put it directly on the meat and leave it in the fridge, in a covered container, for 3 hours at 5 hours.
It is then recommended to wash the meat thoroughly before cooking it because, unlike the method in which it is left in a bowl filled with water, the baking soda is placed directly on the surface. The methods are different, but just as effective. Now comes the discussion and the time you have available, because it is obvious that method number two requires more preparation time before the actual cooking.
Search words "GALBIORI"
The Easter holidays are fast approaching and spring has come into its own. Our menu begins to consist mainly of light dishes with many vegetables.
Zacusca is a very popular vegetable dish in our country, but also in other neighboring countries or in the Balkans. The main ingredients are ripe eggplant, baked donuts (or red peppers) and onions.
Gustos.ro proposes you to explore the mysteries they have been surrounded by, the mushrooms over time. Riddles, spells, superstitions, all led to a mystical image of this vegetable. So get ready for a little magic,
Tarragon, brandy, dumplings, paprika, Cluj cabbage and many other flavors make Transylvanian cuisine a combination of wonderful and easily recognizable ingredients.
One of the effects of the economic crisis is that "Europeans prefer to eat at home" and are much more careful with going out to restaurants. As has happened in all major economic crises, social relations
Sandra Marin. because you can't ignore it. If you haven't opened her cookbook before (first published in 1936), it means that you are either an innate culinary talent, or you have had good teachers in the flesh.
For pancakes, the dough is essential, so for starters you need: 100 g flour, 300 ml milk, 4 eggs, salt, freshly ground pepper and melted butter. The filling is solved immediately with 300g of yolks (mushrooms), 200g of pressed ham, 150g of onions